Are you a unicorn in a sea of polers?
Apply to be a PSO Unicorn!
- You are a pole instructor or studio owner
- You have competed in PSO at least once in 2016 or 2017 OR you have coached dancers in at least 3 different levels in 2016 or 2017
- Ask your studio owner if it's ok to promote PSO - never promote without permission!
- Make sure that the flyers we mail out are posted in the studio
- Help studiomates decide on levels and categories
- Remind studiomates of deadlines for registration, music, props, etc.
- Recruit judges and volunteers to help out at the event
- Free competitor registration or weekend pass for you (you can also give it away) if your studio has 5 or more competitors participating in an event
- Special Unicorn jackets and swag
- Features on the PSO Facebook and Instagram pages - promote your workshops, classes, etc.
- Listing on PSO website as an Unicorn
- Priority photo/video delivery from Alloy Images
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the competition(s) that you competed in or coached at, why you want to be an Unicorn, and what studio you'd represent.
*We will only accept 1 Unicorn per studio.*